3 pcs available
Estimated delivery time: 5-7 days
|Compatible memory cards||SD,SDHC,SDXC|
|Display diagonal||7.62 cm (3")|
|Display resolution (numeric)||922 pixels|
|Field of view||100%|
|Ports & interfaces|
|HDMI connector type||Mini|
|Focal length range (f-f)||3.8 - 247 mm|
|Minimum aperture number||3.4|
|Maximum aperture number||6.5|
|Minimum focal length (35mm film equiv)||21 mm|
|Maximum focal length (35mm film equiv)||1365 mm|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Light exposure correction||± 3EV (1/3EV step)|
|ISO sensitivity||100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 320, 400, 500, 640, 800, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3200, 6400, Auto|
|Light exposure modes||Manual|
|Auto Exposure (AE) lock|
|ISO sensitivity (min)||100|
|ISO sensitivity (max)||6400|
|Still image resolution(s)||16:9 - Large: 4608 x 2592; Medium 1: 3264 x 1832; Medium 2: 1920 x 1080; Small: 640 x 360|
3:2 - Large: 4608 x 3072; Medium 1: 3264 x 2176; Medium 2: 2048 x 1368; Small: 640 x 424
4:3 - Large: 4608 x 3456; Medium 1: 3264 x 2448; Medium 2: 2048 x 1536; Small: 640 x 480
1:1 - Large: 3456 x 3456; Medium 1: 2448 x 2448; Medium 2: 1536 x 1536; Small: 480 x 480
4:5 - Large: 2768 x 3456; Medium 1: 1952 x 2448; Medium 2: 1232 x 1536; Small: 384 x 480
|Image formats supported||JPG|
|Maximum image resolution||4608 x 3456 pixels|
|Total megapixels||16.8 MP|
|Camera type||Bridge camera|
|Supported aspect ratios||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 4:5, 16:9|
|Image sensor size||1/2.3"|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC,PAL|
|Resolution at capture speed||1920x1080@30fps,1920x1080@60fps,640x480@120fps,640x480@30fps|
|Video formats supported||MP4|
|Maximum video resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Video resolutions||320 x 240,640 x 480,1280 x 720,1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Macro focusing range (wide)||0.5|
|Auto focusing (AF) modes||Centre weighted Auto Focus, Face detection|
|Flash recharging time||10 s|
|Flash range (wide)||0.5 - 5.5 m|
|Flash range (tele)||1.8 - 3 m|
|Flash modes||Auto, Flash off, Flash on, Slow synchronization|
|Flash exposure correction||±2EV (1/3 EV step)|
|White balance||Auto, Cloudy, Custom modes, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Shade, Tungsten|
|Self-timer delay||2,10 s|
|Shooting modes||Auto, Movie|
|Languages support||Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Photo effects||Black&White, Neutral, Positive film, Sepia, Skin tones, Vivid|
|AC adapter included|
|Battery charger included|
|Power source type||Battery, DC|
|Fastest camera shutter speed||1/2000 s|
|Slowest camera shutter speed||15 s|
|Energy Star certified|
|Colour of product||Black|
Zoom Like Never Before
Craters on the moon, wildlife from afar, your child's face on a crowded school stage… the PowerShot SX60 HS camera gives you the reach to capture it all. The camera's astonishing 65x Optical Zoom (21mm-1365mm) Wide-Angle Lens with Optical Image Stabilizer combines tremendous flexibility with portable ease. Capture close-ups, wide shots and everything in between with beautiful quality thanks to a 16.1 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor and Canon's latest DIGIC 6 Image Processor that together create the Canon HS SYSTEM for excellent low-light performance. Advanced technology including Zoom Framing Assist and Intelligent IS help you track and capture clear, steady long shots. Shoot realistic 1080p Full HD video recorded at 60p. USM and VCM technology help ensure fast, silent zooming and focus during recording, and, in a first for a PowerShot model, you can attach an optional external microphone. And quickly share everything you capture: the PowerShot SX60 HS is Wi-Fi®**- and NFC-enabled*** with an easy Mobile Device Connect button.
- 65x Optical Zoom (21-1365mm) Wide Angle Lens with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical performance and versatility for both close-ups and wide shots.
- 16.1 Megapixel* High Sensitivity CMOS Sensor combined with the DiG!C 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps to provide excellent low-light performance.
- Capture stunning 1080p/60p Full HD video in MP4 format with a dedicated movie button, fast and silent zoom, and focus while shooting thanks to USM and VCM. The PowerShot SX60 HS is also the first PowerShot model with external microphone input capability.
- For easy Wi-Fi® connectivity**, built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android™ device***.
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from eight different modes to optimize image stabilization for virtually shake-free images in a wide variety of conditions.
- Zoom Framing Assist makes it easy to track and capture subjects while using the extreme telephoto. With this advanced feature, your camera will automatically zoom in or out while following the movement of your subject and help ensure it remains in focus.
- High Speed AF greatly improves focus speed so you can capture every shot with ease. Paired with continuous shooting speeds of up to 6.4 fps and the removal of buffer time, you can get your best shot in full resolution.
- Bright 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD with 922,000 dots for shooting at a variety of angles, plus an Electronic Viewfinder with 922,000 dots.