|Weight & dimensions|
|Number of batteries supported||1|
|Power source type||DC|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Maximum operating distance||50 m|
|Operating frequency||2400 MHz|
FIBARO Flood Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled water sensor using Bluetooth® low energy technology.
Along with detecting flooding, the accessory measures the ambient temperature.
Tampering is detected whenever the accessory is moved or casing is opened.
Built-in LED indicator and an acoustic alarm signal flooding and tampering. The LED can be also used to identify the accessory.
The accessory is designed to be placed on the floor or mounted on a wall (in this case sensor should be extended using an external probe).
The accessory is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation of water.
- compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
- Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
- detects flooding
- detects tampering using accelerometer or when the casing is opened
- easy installation - simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- may be installed anywhere - sensor can be extended using an external probe (not included)
- battery powered
- indicates state using LED diode and buzzer