No price development information for this product.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum weight capacity||15 kg|
|Height (max)||143.5 cm|
|Height (min)||57 cm|
|Number of legs||3 leg(s)|
The Manfrotto MVT502AM is a compact, lightweight video tripod designed for HD video-capable DSLRs, camcorders and light video cameras equipped with accessories, lights, monitors and microphones. Rigid, stable and secure thanks to its telescopic twin-leg structure, ellipse-profile aluminium tubes, new leg locking collars, first-stage spreader and high-grip rubber feet, the MVT502AM is also intuitively easy to use, allowing you set up faster and concentrate on filming. The 2-stage/3-section MVT502AM is part of Manfrotto's Pro Twin Leg video tripod range and has a 75mm bowl (with 60mm adapter) for compatibility with professional video heads. Features:
- ideal high-performance tripod for HDSLRs and camcorders with accessories
- rigid and stable telescopic twin-leg design with mid-level spreader
- compact when closed, easy to transport with built-in carrying handle
- compatible with all professional 75mm/60mm half-ball video heads
- fast, simple and smooth set up with ergonomic quick release leg locking collars new rubber feet grip all surfaces and protect delicate floors.