|Ports & interfaces|
|Wireless range||30 m|
|Connectivity technology||Wired & Wireless|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-10 - 50 °C|
|Package depth||96 mm|
|Package height||212 mm|
|Package width||185 mm|
|Microphone direction type||Unidirectional|
|Headphone frequency||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Driver unit||2.8 cm|
|Battery recharge time||2 h|
|Talk time||10 h|
|Quick start guide|
|Number of products included||1 pc(s)|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)|
|Plug and Play|
|Recommended usage||Office/Call center|
The Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono with Bluetooth and NFC-technology is a professional headset designed to improve concentration and conversations. Noise-canceling technology gives you peace to work in the noisy, open office effectively creating a concentration zone around you, so you can stay focused on the job. The speakers are built for style and comfort with leatherette ear cushions, and are specifically designed to reduce office noise. The concentration zone is completed with a busy light indicator that signals user availability to colleagues.
- Wireless Bluetooth technology gives you up to 30 metres / 100 feet of handsfree connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life eliminates battery concerns.
- Simply tap to connect devices with NFC.
- Dual connectivity enables you to connect your headset to your PC and one other Bluetooth device at the same time, so you can take the call on your preferred phone device.
- Busy light signals user availability.
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Leatherette ear cushions.
- Soft pouch included