CANON 10x42 L IS WP all-weather Porro-prisms binocular Opt. Image Stabilizer 12fold blow-up + Carrying strap + system case
Estimated delivery time: Not confirmed
|Objective diameter||4.2 cm|
|Exit pupil||4.2 mm|
|Real field of view||6.5°|
|Apparent field of view||65°|
|Closest focusing distance||2.5 m|
|Eye relief||1.6 cm|
|Prism type||Porro II|
|Diopter compensation (±)||3|
|Weight & dimensions|
The much-anticipated 10x42 L IS WP is the first waterproof binocular to incorporate Canon's exclusive Image Stabilizer technology for steady, shake-free viewing. The high quality L series optics, featuring 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens elements (on each side), deliver excellent correction for chromatic aberration. With a large lens diameter and a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, this binocular provides an exceptionally bright view, even in low-light conditions. The 10x42 L IS WP binocular offers both the desired brightness and excellent waterproof capabilities, making it ideal for a host of activities including marine use, stargazing and wildlife observation - just to name a few.
- Canon's first waterproof IS Binocular.
- High performance L Lens with 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements on each side.
- Doublet Field Flattener Lenses for sharp, distortion-free images edge-to-edge.
- Bright field-of-view from a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, the largest of any Canon IS Binocular.
- Wide angle rating from an apparent angle-of-view of 65°.
- One touch IS usage.
- Body components feature metallic coating to prevent fogging.
- Distinctive, easy grip design.