Products can be returned free of cost by following the instructions
For the protection of the customer, the general home and postal sales terms state the right to withdraw from a purchase within 14 days, provided that the conditions stated below are met. The customer has the right to familiarise him/herself with the product in the same way as in a shop. The customer also has the right to open up the package, read manuals, and try the item out without losing the right to return the item. The right to return the product ends when the product is taken into use.
1. Receiving a return number:
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- By contacting our customer service +358 (0)6 319 77 90
2. Packing correctly for return:
- The products are to be returned in undamaged original packing materials, and they should include all items that were delivered with the product in the original delivery.
- The product is to be in the same condition as when the customer received the product.
- Original packing materials, manuals, product leaflets, and certificates of user rights, as well as register forms all represent a value. If named items are missing, have been used, or are damaged, the purchase cannot be withdrawn.
- Products are to be returned in their original packing materials. Nothing is to be written on or taped to the original packing.
3. Packing and returning of items:
- Smartdeals Oy will not pick up parcels that have been sent COD.
- Each return item is to be carefully packed. Since many of our products are sensitive, the customer has to pack the products carefully. Returns that are not carefully packed and that have been damaged in the post due to faulty packing will be returned to the customer.
- Mark the parcel with clearly visible labels using the return or warranty exchange numbers that you have been provided with. A note with the corresponding information is also to be included inside the parcel. If the parcel is not marked with the prescribed warranty or return number, the handling of the return will be delayed.